Thank you for choosing MetroWest Urology!
As a top urologist in the USA, MWU strives to offer state of the art treatments- using the latest proven techniques.
We offer a patient centered environment, same day appointments and exceptional care.
To make your visit with us as comfortable as possible, we invite you to click on the patient information tabs below to learn what you will need for your first appointment with us.
Patient Information Guide
Please bring the following to your appointment:
Insurance Cards and State ID (Driver's License)
Co-Payments and Deductibles
Referrals and Prior Authorizations
List of Medications
Please remember that you must arrive 30 minutes early and to bring your medications with you to the office. Increase your water intake the day of your procedure and refrain from using any blood-thinning medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen. Please read the information sheet that your provider has given you.
Vasectomy Reversal Instructions
- Have a light breakfast the morning of the procedure. Do not drink coffee the morning of the procedure.
- Shave the scrotum and take a shower the morning of the procedure.
- Bring the bottle of xanax and Vicodin (hydrocodone) with you to the office. You will take both these medications in the office prior to the procedure.
- Bring an athletic supporter with you to the office
- Please arrive 15 min early to your appointment.
For your convenience, we have the following available for you to download:
The Patient Registration and Medical History Forms are very important pieces of the medical records.
Please complete as accurately and as completely as possible.
If you need to fill these out at our office, please arrive 15 min early to fill these out at the time of your appointment.
To send us a document securely click here.
We accept all major health insurance, including:
Click on any of the logos below to go to your insurance website. You will be able to search your plan, find your deductible or co-pay, and check to see if you will need a referral to see us.