Welcome to our practice! Below are the forms you will need to complete prior to your first visit
You will need to enter your full name and either phone number or email address to complete online
- HIPAA Authorization and Financial policies (English)
- Patient Information (English)
- Confidencialidade (HIPAA) & Autorização de Pagamento (Portuguese)
- Informação do paciente (Portuguese)
- HIPAA y Autorización Financiera (Spanish)
- Información del paciente (Spanish)
Our HIPAA Notice is here.
- If you have never been seen at our office before, please arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your scheduled appointment.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call our office at least 24 business hours prior to your appointment to avoid our $40.00 late cancellation fee.
- You should receive an email with login instructions and a temporary password sent from email@example.com (the email may be in your spam or trash folder). If you have not received this, please email us. Please include the full name you used to register and your date of birth so we can locate your record.
- Temporary passwords expire after 72 hours. If you do not login prior to this, we will need to send a new temporary password.
- Please note: our EMR is connected to an independent patient portal – you cannot access your medical records for our office through Patient Gateway or another portal (yet).
- To access our portal, click on the “Patient Portal” box in the upper right of any of our pages.
Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Photo identification
- Co-pay for the visit
- Any medical records pertaining to your appointment. Please ask your provider to fax to 508.655.9191
If your policy requires an insurance referral from your PCP:
- Please contact your Primary Care Provider office as soon as possible; this process can take up to two weeks
- Please be sure they have your current medical insurance on file
- If you do not obtain the referral, we will reschedule your appointment
- Information you may need:
- Dr. Kacker’s NPI: 1285807560
- Our Tax ID is 82-3012603
- Our address is 67 Union Street, Suite 308, Natick, MA 01760
More information about referrals is here General Insurance Referral Information
Location and directions:
We are located in the Medical Office Building adjacent to the Leonard More Hospital of MetroWest Medical Center.
- Enter the hospital complex via the Main Entrance (not the old Emergency Entrance)
- Immediately take the first right and go up the hill
- You will see a gray-blue building which is the Medical Office Building
- Free parking is available in the lot
- Once you enter the building, go to the third floor
- Our office is at the end of the long hallway
67 Union Street, MOB Suite 308
Natick, MA 01760
We look forward to meeting you!